Our professional host Emcees will entertain your guests and keep your event running smoothly
Masters of Ceremonies and Emcees are extremely talented hosts and performers who can get up on stage and guide your event from start to finish. They entertain your attendees, introduce speakers to the stage, and smooth over any bumps in the road so you stay relaxed and your audience keeps laughing.
Hiring a Professional Emcee Host
Hiring an emcee is the best way to ensure your event – be it a corporate event, conference or charity fundraiser – is a roaring success. Our comedian hosts know exactly how to riff on real-time events to keep everyone smiling, even if things don’t go as planned. And if they do – all the better!
What A Master of Ceremonies Will Do For Your Event
A master of ceremonies or professional host isn’t something every event organizer adds to their early planning, but regardless of what stage in the planning process you’re at, a professional host can quickly be brought up to speed and give your event a level of professionalism it wouldn’t have benefited from otherwise, and keep audiences engaged and anchored throughout the event.
Depending on your needs and your event, an emcee will:
- Capture the audience’s attention right from the start
- Smoothly introduce new speakers, acts, or activities
- Get your audience laughing during transition periods between speakers, acts, or activities, even if there is an unexpected delay
- Redirect your audience’s attention as necessary throughout the event – especially helpful if you’re using multiple stages
- They often have the experience to help coordinate other speakers or staff on the day and sticking to the schedule, should they need to
Hire Master of Ceremonies for Any Event
Hiring a comedian host or master of ceremonies is not just for conferences and awards dinners. Our emcees also host for:
- Gala Dinners
- Corporate Parties and Corporate Dinners
- Award Shows
- Conferences and conventions
- Fundraisers and charity events
- Corporate Entertainment
- Virtual Emcee Hosts
- … and many other functions!
A Professional Host You Can Trust
Hiring a professional host requires putting all your trust in that person – and when you choose to hire a comedian host that can feel like a risk. All our comedian hosts have been fully vetted and will be hand-picked for you, so any master of ceremonies or comedian host we suggest is guaranteed to give you all the laughs and level of professionalism you expect.
How to Work with Funny Business
To find out more about our masters of ceremonies, simply tell us more about your event and we’ll send you a curated list of emcees who will suit your event, budget, and take your event’s success to the next level.