Comedian, Juggler & Speaker!
Jeff Civillico – Corporate Event Entertainer & Host
Jeff Civillico, a headline entertainer & professional host / TV Personality and Philanthropist. He has been a Las Vegas Headliner with Caesars Entertainment for 5 years, having performed 1000+ shows at the The LINQ, The Flamingo, and now The Paris Hotel & Casino. When Jeff’s not on stage, he’s on camera— hosting everything from Las Vegas ABC Morning Show “The Morning Blend” to Entertainment-News show “The Weekend in Vegas” to music television show “Backline.” Jeff is also the Founder & Chairman of Win-Win Entertainment, a 501c3 non-profit which connects performers with direct service opportunities with hospital patients, seniors, servicemen and women, and those with special needs. Jeff Civillico provides the perfect combination of experience and professionalism for clean comedy corporate entertainment, keynotes, workshops and emcee services for major corporations worldwide.
Jeff Civillico has developed his own unique brand of entertainment he calls “Comedy in Action” – a blend of physical comedy, action-packed stunts, and world class juggling / balancing with friendly audience interaction and insane amount of energy! His highly interactive routines provide the perfect backdrop for his presence and spontaneity, allowing him to really “work the room” and connect with his audience. Every show is clean, so there’s never a worry of offending anyone in the audience, or making any volunteers feel embarrassed.
Event Host / Emcee / Master of Ceremonies
Corporate events require an Emcee who is confident, polished, and able to adapt to on-site changes. Every event brings challenges, many of which are unavoidable– sessions run long, speakers finish early, tech malfunctions happen… Jeff has established himself as someone who not only makes those situations work, but actually thrives in the last-minute environment of live events. Jeff has 75 minutes of clean, corporate-appropriate material he can draw from to intersperse through a single event, or a multi-day conference to keep your attendees engaged every step of the way.
Jeff Civillico has hosted every type of corporate event there is – general sessions, awards banquets, game shows – for dozens of top companies and associations: Disney, OSHA, AT&T, Verizon, Caterpillar, Grainger, AAA, Honeywell, Culver’s, A&W, Rite Aid, Men’s Warehouse, Cisco… the list goes on and on! Jeff’s “10,000 hours” of hosting / performing experience has equipped him to handle any situation that may arise at an event. Having someone as experienced and confident as Jeff to run the show is truly priceless.
Everyone in the meetings and events industry is talking about how to create impactful virtual experiences right now, and for good reason. While no one knows when in-person live events will be back in full swing, we do know this: virtual meetings are happening now, virtual meetings will be happening for the foreseeable future, and virtual meetings might well continue being a viable alternative option to in-person meetings for the long-term. So… LET’S GO VIRTUAL 🙂
Why You Need A Virtual Host
A traditional in-person meeting presents challenges in bringing people together from all over the country or even the world to connect with each other, to network, to learn, to engage. Now think about how much MORE difficult those challenges will no doubt surely be for a virtual meeting. It’s going to be more difficult to get and keep attendees’ attention. It’s going to be more difficult to get attendees to engage with presenters. It’s going to be more difficult to get attendees to engage with each other. Bottom line: it’s going to be more difficult to pull all the different event elements together to create a cohesive conference experience that is unique, engaging, and impactful.
Now think about what a good host does. A good host brings attendees together, engages the audience, keeps the energy up, segues from one presenter to the next, fills in the gaps, adds insights, levity, value. There’s an argument to be made that a Virtual Host is even more important to a Virtual Meeting, than a Live Host is to a Live Meeting because the virtual format makes all of these duties that much more important. The virtual format heightens the role of a Conference Host. An experienced, confident, professional Emcee goes from being a nice add-on feature to your conference, to being ESSENTIAL to the success of your meeting.
Why You Need Jeff Civillico To Be Your Virtual Host
- Jeff has A LOT of experience hosting live events. Why does this matter? All of the same skills that are required to host live events will be required to host virtual events. Your host needs to be smart, quick on his or her feet, able to segue smoothly between speakers and programs, and most importantly for the virtual medium— your host must be HIGH ENERGY and ENGAGING. We all know that it will be much more difficult to command attention through a computer screen.
- Jeff has extensive Television and On-Camera experience. Jeff is already known in the corporate industry as a “Double Threat Emcee” with an equal skill level on-stage and on-camera. *
- Jeff is tech savvy. There’s a reason why Jeff’s portfolio is full of past technology clients: AT&T, AT&T Business, Avast, Centrify, Cisco, Emerson Global, Equinix, Fluke Networks, Image Technologies Corp, iModules, and many others. Jeff’s transition to the virtual space will be seamless. He’s comfortable on LiveStream platforms like Zoom, Facebook and Instagram Live, Streamyard, BLive, etc.
- Jeff has an established production partnership with Truthful Studio in Las Vegas. Jeff has been working with Truthful Studio for years now to produce corporate videos. He is ready to go NOW for ALL filming or streaming needs you may have: livestream broadcasts / conferences, internal events, external events, panels, interviews, game shows, webcasts, team-building workshops, webinars, etc.
- Jeff understands what it means to adapt to new realities, to PIVOT. Jeff’s signature keynote is literally called “The Power of the Pivot.” Jeff understands that in addition to having the right skills and tools, this transition to virtual is as much about having the right mindset, attitude and energy.
Jeff’s journey from juggling in his kitchen as a child to headlining in Vegas with own TV show is naturally inspiring and his passion is naturally contagious, so it’s no wonder that he is often asked to present his “entertainment with a message” as a keynote speaker. Through a series of strategic “pivots” along his career path, Jeff shares how he has continuously leveraged what he has had to flip hardships into assets. His story of fighting through the cutthroat politics of the entertainment industry is eye-opening, humorous, and powerful. Challenging the audience to view where they are personally and professionally as a new type of starting point, Jeff enables a renewed sense of passion, purpose, and gratitude in attendees’ work and lives. Attendees walk away more engaged with what they do, and why they do it. Jeff is the perfect presenter for companies who look beyond numbers to the importance of caring for “the whole person.”
Hire Jeff Civillico live or virtual host for your next event.
“The audience engagement was hysterical and Jeff’s humor made the night shine! We are all still laughing and scratching our heads on how we top that performance for next year’s global conference.”
“Jeff was one of the best stage performances we have had on record – he absolutely nailed it with his comedy routine and surprise elements during our 2015 conference at The Aria Resort & Casino.”
“Jeff is truly an amazing performer who captured the crowd’s attention in the very first seconds of entering our stage. His natural wit, phenomenal skills as a juggler and polished professionalism truly added a level of entertainment that our program has not seen in this annual event.”
“Jeff did a great job of engaging the crowd and setting
the stage for an evening of fun! I was impressed that
he took the time to research our brand and incorporate
some of our core messaging into his act. This subtle
nod to our brand personality was appreciated by the
audience as well.”
“If there is one obstacle in having Jeff perform.. it is
that next year it is going to be impossible to top.
Hands down, [Jeff] was the best so far. If you have
the opportunity to hire Jeff, take it!”