Musicians and special events go together like surfboards and Southern California beachlines. So, if you’re planning your next shindig—corporate or otherwise—you should definitely look to hire a unique musical act to perform.
Fortunately, there are plenty to choose from. In fact, here at Funny Business, we have working relationships with some of the best musicians in the game.
Why Hire a Musician?
Have you ever met someone who doesn’t like to listen to music? Of course not. Because that person doesn’t exist. We all have a favorite artist and/or band.
Use this to your advantage and hire a musical act to perform at your personal, corporate, or fundraising event. Doing so has multiple benefits:
- Attendance: Give people another reason to attend your event. They might not come for the speakers, but they just might for the music.
- Engagement: Want your event to be successful? You must engage your crowd. This is easier to do with entertainment—especially musical acts. Why? Because music is powerful and naturally draws attention.
- Lasting Impressions: The best events are talked about long after they conclude. An incredible musician will make your get-together more memorable, boosting attendance for future gatherings.
Which Musician Should You Book?
Okay, you know you want to hire a musician. The question is, which one? Seems like everyone and their brother plays a guitar these days…
Don’t worry, we have a few suggestions for you:
Unique Musical Act Ideas
Do you want your event to stand out and make an impression? If the answer is “yes,” consider hiring a unique musical act to perform at your get-together.
Here are a few ideas:
- Jeff & Rhiannon Dueling Pianos: This duo have been playing together for more than a decade and have the chemistry to prove it. Book them for small gatherings and large, blowout events.
- The Water Coolers: If you’re hosting a corporate event, you can’t go wrong with The Water Coolers, a musical comedy act that sings about work. Your audience will be grooving to the beat and laughing out loud.
- Mark Eddie: What can we say about Mark Eddie? Only that he’s a talented, highly sought-after musical comedian! Mark is best-known for his spot-on singing impressions, but that’s just the tip of the iceberg.
Looking for a more “buttoned up” musical act? We’ve got you covered…
Live Corporate Event Bands
Planning a corporate event of some kind? Maybe it’s an industry conference. Or a black-tie gala. Or a fundraiser for an important cause. Whatever the case may be, music will make the gathering better. Just book an artist like:
- Your Generation In Concert: This live, multimedia spectacular plays all the hits from the last 50 years. Book this top-level tribute band today and transport your audience to their favorite musical period.
- Bella Electric Strings: The four women who make up Bella Electric Strings are incredibly talented violinists, which is why they’ve shared the stage with mega-stars like Beyonce, Shakira, and Andrea Bocelli.
- Street Corner Symphony: After finding success on the NBC show, The Sing-Off, Street Corner Symphony, a truly remarkable a cappella group, has wowed corporate audiences around the world.
It doesn’t matter what kind of corporate event you have it mind, from a giant convention to an intimate client appreciation brunch, improve it with a talented musical act. All you have to do is give Funny Business a call.
Hire the Best Musical Acts
As a leading event entertainment agency, we have working relationships with some of the best musical acts in the business. This allows us to book them for events like yours at more reasonable prices than you could on your own.
So, partner with us. Together we’ll find the perfect artists. Then we’ll handle the negotiation and contracts process so that you can focus on other aspects of your event. Simply fill out the form at the top-right of this page.