Magician & Speaker
Bill Herz is a leading corporate magician, who currently performs at over 200 corporate events each year and also teaches executives their own meeting magic. Bill’s unique mix of comedy and magic has been applauded at corporate functions throughout the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Europe, China, India, and Thailand. He is a two-time winner of the International Magical Performers Award. As a theatrical consultant, Bill designs and creates special effects for Broadway shows, major motion pictures, television commercials as well as industrial and training videos. He is the author of “Secrets of the Astonishing Executive,” published by Avon Books.
“He knocked it OUT OF THE PARK! Was fantastic to work with, I was his point person before the event. Everyone is saying it was our best party ever! He captivated the room of 400 for 45 minutes straight. His simple yet insulting jokes killed it! The hotel manager couldn’t believe the laughter coming out of the ballroom.”
-Lisa C., A/Z Corporation
Bill’s performances are always custom-tailored to the audience. Whether performing during a meeting, entertaining clients after dinner or astonishing guests at a cocktail party with his sleight of hand, Bill always integrates audience participation, humor and his unforgettable wizardry to ensure a special event that’s truly special.
“Over the two days of presentations concerning various financial and insurance matters you provided just the right mixture of magic and humor to help our 250 attendees experience a truly memorable meeting. As the program chairman for this event, I can pay you no higher compliment than to say you really made me look good.” — Dan J. Barbagallo, Vice President – Sales, Campbell’s
Bill Herz – The Shows
- Expect the Unexpected – In an increasingly difficult business environment it’s not what you see coming at you that will give you the greatest challenges. It’s the surprises. It’s the unknowns. It’s what you least expect that will undermine the “best laid plans.” As a magician, Bill Herz specializes in preparing people for those surprises. In his full hour long entertaining and informative keynote speech, Bill uses magic to teach the audience how to expect the unexpected.
In this lecture-demonstration, Bill uses video, audience interaction and magic to teach the group how to become more objective in viewing an entire landscape. The participants are shown how to separate the “real issues” from the “illusions” and thus, focus attention where it is most needed. The presentation is fast-paced, humorous and is tailored for each specific audience. It is delivered in a light, entertaining manner. It can be delivered on its own, or it can be abbreviated, tailored and added onto a traditional entertainment performance.
- Close-Up Magic – A sleight-of-hand expert, Bill will entertain and amaze your guests right under their noses. No stages, no sets, no requirements. Anywhere, anytime. With Close-Up Magic, intimate miracles for small groups at receptions, pre-dinner functions and parties where a formal show isn’t the best solution. It is a great ice-breaker as objects vanish, money multiplies, cards change and impossibilities occur, right in your guests’ hand.
- Close-Up Show – A Close-Up show is perfect for groups of five to fifty people. It is a more formalized, yet casual show of close-up magic. The guests are seated audience style around a table. The performer entertains with close-up miracles involving the entire audience with cards, coins, watches, rings and of course, some ESP. The only thing needed is a table and a group that wants to have fun. The show usually lasts around forty-five minutes but can be shortened or lengthened to fit any schedule.
- The Stand-up Show – The Stand-Up show is an interactive comedy magic and mind reading show. Ideal for groups of 20 to 2,000, it’s an event that makes the audience the stars of the show. This fast paced energetic display of visual dexterity, wit and psychological mysteries is a show designed for thinking audiences, as everyone becomes a part of the action. Borrowed objects vanish and reappear, spectators’ thoughts are stolen and eye-popping impossibilities make the most sophisticated audiences wonder if what they saw was possible. All that’s needed is a table and a microphone.
- Emcee or Meeting Host – Need to keep the meeting moving? Bill will make it happen. Using magic, mind reading and illusions, he keeps the energy of the general session up over the day or several days. Whether serious or lighthearted speaker introductions, natural topic segues, housekeeping notes, announcing coffee breaks or breakout sessions, the predictability of the meeting is removed, while adding some frequently needed mystery, comedy and relief.
- Team Building – That’s right, team building. Bill has come up with a really unique, memorable and fun way to help your organization revitalize morale, increase product knowledge and demonstrate the importance of teamwork. Tell him your goals and he’ll customize an event your attendees will never forget.
Hire Bill Herz, corporate magician for your next event.
“You are a fabulous magician and entertainer. Your ability to charm, surprise, and overwhelm the audience with your magic is without equal. No wonder almost every seminar participant wants to know how to get in touch with you and include you in their next meeting.”
“Once again, Bill, I really enjoyed meeting with you and I look forward to continuing our association. My sincerest thanks for all your help in making this a total success.”
“I didn't realize just how powerful magic could be in communicating our strategies and plans. I am convinced that the impression with the sales force will be long lasting. Everyone left informed, entertained and truly motivated.”
“Without a doubt, you are the most entertaining of entertainers I have had the pleasure of working with, and I look forward to many more magical times together.”