Why Use a Corporate Entertainment Booking Agency?
Looking to book quality entertainment for your company’s next event? Overwhelmed by the options? Worried you won’t be able to find the right performer at the right price?
Sounds like you need to partner with a corporate entertainment booking agency!
In this article, we’ll discuss:
- The benefits of corporate entertainment
- What corporate entertainment booking agencies actually do
- How to find the right agency to partner with
Does that sound like a plan? Great, let’s get started!
The Benefits of Corporate Entertainment
So, why book corporate entertainment in the first place? What benefits will your company receive? There are quite a few, actually. Here are the top three:
- Engaged Employees: Your employees are the engine that makes your company go. If they aren’t engaged, your brand will never be as successful as it could be. The right entertainer will give your staff joy. As a result, they’ll become more engaged.
- Satisfied Customers: Try hosting a corporate event for your target audience. Doing so will make them feel appreciated. Especially if you book a quality performer to entertain them. When customers feel appreciated, they tend to be more loyal. Win!
- Reinforced Values: What does your brand stand for? Reinforce your company’s core values by partnering with performers who exemplify them. For example, if your brand seeks to bring customers joy, hire a comedian to make your audience laugh.
A professional performer will improve your corporate events. The question is, how do you book these talented individuals? You partner with a corporate entertainment booking agency!
What is a Corporate Entertainment Booking Agency?
According to Chron, a corporate entertainment booking agency, “must promote the entertainers [they] represent to venues that need live entertainment.”
In other words, corporate entertainment booking agencies connect with event planners, performance venues, etc. in order to book gigs for their roster of entertainers.
The easiest way to find a quality performer for your next company shindig is to partner with a respected corporate entertainment booking agency. But how do you find a quality agency to partner with? That’s what we’ll discuss in the next section.
Finding the Best Corporate Entertainment Booking Agency
Ready to partner with a corporate entertainment booking agency? Follow these three steps:
- Research Agencies: Firstly, use Google, reach out to your professional network, call your uncle in California. Do whatever you have to do to build a list of potential booking agencies you might want to partner with. As you do, make sure each one books the kind of performers you want to have at your corporate events.
- Vet Your Top Choices: Secondly, start vetting the list of potential partners you’ve made. Scour each agency’s website to see how long they’ve been in business and who they’ve worked with in the past. Then read reviews from previous customers to make sure each agency offers a quality service.
- Start a Relationship: Thirdly, reach out to the agencies you feel would be a good fit and talk to them. Who is currently on their roster? What do they charge for their services? How does the booking process work? These are questions you need answers to before you sign a contract and commit to working together.
Pretty simple, right? Unfortunately, it does take time to research agencies, weed out the bad fits, build relationships, etc. Looking to speed up the process? We have an idea…
Work With Funny Business Agency
There’s no doubt about it, entertainment will elevate your event. To secure the best performers, partner with a quality booking agency like Funny Business.
We’ve been booking comedians, magicians, musical acts, and just about every other kind of entertainment for the past 30 years. That means we have the experience and connections you need to book the best acts at the best prices.
Contact us today and tell us about your event. We can’t wait to work with you!