Top 7 Reasons to Work With A Talent Booking Agent
Talent Booking Agency
There a many reasons to work with a talent booking agent. A booking agent or agency handles booking talent for your event. Each agency may work with different forms of talent. Funny Business Agency works with comedians, mentalists, hypnotists, magicians, variety acts and more.
These talented entertainers are available to work corporate parties and events, charity fundraiser events, conventions, conferences, meetings and more.
The problem is for those without connections or experience in planning an event, it could be stressful, time consuming and could result in a less than satisfactory outcome.
Working with an agency is a great way to eliminate those negatives. Let’s explore the top 7 reasons to work with a talent booking agent:
- A booking agent works for you, they represent your best interests. Your talent booking agent is familiar with contracts, riders and negotiations. You will save time, stress and in many cases, money.
- Many agencies and specifically Funny Business have a large and close network of talent that is available for hire, from small town locals to celebrities. Due to the relationships we have fostered with the talent, we know they are reliable and will show up on time and prepared to entertain. We also understand the nuances of their talent and are able to match your event and audience with the performer that is best suited to wow your guests. We help you avoid expensive talent that disappoints.
- Working with an agency reduces and often eliminates the stress that your event planner may experience related to the pressures of picking quality entertainers.
- Contrary to what many people think, the rates are not necessarily higher than booking talent directly. Due to the relationships and buying power that an agency has, they are are often able to negotiate better deals than you would be able to on your own.
- Talent booking agencies typically have a strong infrastructure in place. You can count on their organization so that nothing slips through the cracks. It’s extra peace of mind for the person responsible for the event.
- Your talent booking agency will be resourceful and they have pretty much seen it all. You can count on their knowledge and experience to help with any questions along the way.
- Due to the large networks that we have, we are able to help you nationally. We can tap into the best talent for your event regardless of where we are located. Agencies that book talent don’t have to be local to you – which allows you to pick the best agency and not just the one around the corner.
All of these benefits offer a savings of time, stress and very likely money. You typically wouldn’t send someone from your office out to fix your car, right? Asking a staff member with no event planning experience is the same thing. You are asking them to perform an important task, without the necessary expertise to get it done right.
Give us a call or fill out our form to submit information about your event. Let us show you what we can do for you. The days after the event, when your guests are still excitedly remembering moments from the night, will make this all worthwhile.