Trevor Noah, a celebrity comedian, is available for your corporate or fundraising event.
Trevor Noah : Biography at a Glance
- Trevor is the host of the Emmy and Peabody Award-winning Daily Show on Comedy Central
- He is the New York Times bestselling author of Born a Crime
- Noah has released two comedy specials on Netflix to critical acclaim, Afraid of the Dark and Trevor Noah: Son of Patricia
- He previously hosted two seasons of his own late night talk show, Tonight with Trevor Noah, in South Africa
- Noah made his U.S. television debut in 2012 on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno
- He has been featured in GQ South Africa, Rolling Stone, Newsweek and The Wall Street Journal
About Trevor Noah
Trevor is the most successful comedian in Africa and is the host of the Emmy® and Peabody® Award-winning “The Daily Show” on Comedy Central. Trevor joined “The Daily Show with Jon Stewart” in 2014 as a contributor.
“The Daily Show” has won a GLAAD award for Outstanding Talk Episode, and received nominations for a Writers Guild Award (Comedy/Variety Series) as well as two NAACP Image Awards, for Outstanding Talk Series and Outstanding Host in a Talk or News/Information Show. Noah also won Best Host at the 2017 MTV Movie & TV Awards, as well as a 2017 Creative Arts Emmy Award for Outstanding Short Form Variety Series for his hosting role on “The Daily Show – Between The Scenes.” “The Daily Show with Trevor Noah” recently received three 2018 Primetime Emmy nominations, including Outstanding Variety Talk Series, Outstanding Interactive Program and Outstanding Short Form Variety Series. Trevor recently received the 2019 NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Writing in a Comedy Series, as well as nominations for Outstanding Talk Series, Outstanding Variety Show, Outstanding host in a Talk or News/Information.
Read NPR story here: Under Apartheid, Trevor Noah’s Mom Taught Him To Face Injustice With Humor
How to hire Trevor Noah for an event
Email or call Funny Business Agency for more information or to hire Trevor Noah for your event.
The above photo was taken by Hayden Schiff